|Job Title||Technology Programmer|
|Location||Oxford, South East|
|Job Description||Technology Programmer
My client is looking for an experienced technology programmer to help build and maintain the technology and tools used across our products.
• design & implement updates to existing technology
• design & implement new technology features & functionality
• port core technology codebase to new platforms as required
• work with entire team on technology planning
• eventually take ownership of key technology features
• At least 5 years C/C++ experience in a games technology environment.
• Multiple shipped titles across a range of platforms.
• Knowledge and experience across the entire spectrum of videogames technology: Rendering, Audio, Networking, Architecture, Performance, Memory
• Working knowledge of multiple recent generation hardware platforms.
• Strong maths ability
• A strong interest in football and football games
• Excellent communication, organisation and team-work skills
If you feel you match the above criteria then please contact Danny Johnson at email@example.com
|Salary||£D.O.E + Bonuses|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8181_DJ5910TP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|