National Account Manager
Games Jobs - Sales - South East
|Job Title||National Account Manager|
|Job Description||Our client, founded in 2006, is a specialist in the publishing of interactive media for the PC and Xbox 360. Their products are based on worldwide publishing licenses although they own their own development studio in Germany. They have an exciting track record in the UK and Europe.
Our client is looking to take on board a National Account Manager.
• Account manage and develop sales of new release catalogue titles via a network of UK retail customer and international partners through distribution
• Identify and develop key channel partnerships with account base
• Identify category opportunity areas
• Product lifecycle management
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Knowledge of using FTP site, Excel, Powerpoint, Word etc.
• Experience working within the videogames industry or similar sector
• Must have excellent organisational skills and be proactive
• be able to work quickly and react to ever changing deadlines
• Able to work alone or as part of a small, flexible and dynamic team
For more information please contact Georgie – email@example.com
|Location||South East, South East|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8555_GB2749NAM2.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|