|Job Title||Lead Programmer|
|Location||South East, South East|
|Job Description||My client is an energetic and enthusiastic company of experienced video game developers with offices based in Brighton, UK.
They are a growing company working on projects with small team sizes, and they need a Lead Programmer to play a key role in their team, to deliver product to the highest possible standard through excellent programming and leadership.
• Leadership of all programmers on the project.
• An active role in scheduling and project coordination using Agile.
• Produce robust quality code.
• Forward thinking to highlight and solve potential issues.
• Maintaining code quality across the team.
• Responsibility for the full game and tools codebase for the entire project.
Experience & Skills Required:
• 5+ years relevant C# or C++ experience.
• Proficient at writing optimized real-time code.
• 5+ released titles across more than one platform.
• Exposure to line management responsibilities including motivating, man-managing and shaping the team culture & personality.
• Experience of leading and mentoring a team of 5+ coders.
• Proficient time management and organisation skills.
• Proven complex problem solving with the ability to expertly diagnose issues and address accordingly.
• 2.1 or higher Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a comparable science or by being qualified by experience.
• A passion for making games!
If you meet the criteria as outlined above and require further information including a full job specification, please contact Danny Johnson at Danny@aswift.com
|Salary||£Excellent + Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7411_DJ6372LP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|