Games Jobs - Programming - South East
|Job Title||Gameplay Programmer|
|Job Description||Studio Gobo are an exciting new start up studio who have already worked with Disney, Codemasters and Microsoft!
They’re now looking for an Experienced Console Gameplay Programmer to join the team who are developing a game based on a major license!
Do you have?
- At least one published console title?
- Strong C++ experience on a console game?
- The ability to develop and implement gameplay code?
- A passion for games?
Then this could be the perfect role for you!
Studio Gobo was set up just over two years ago by games industry veterans – yet already they’ve been working alongside Microsoft, Codemasters and have worked with Disney on their Infinity products!
Due to recent expansion – they are now looking for an experienced console gameplay programmer to join their studio.
Unlike most other console developers, Gobo are proud to offer employees a small and focused team with a flat management structure – work is done in cross-discipline teams with company directors getting their hands dirty within these teams.
- Develop and implement new gameplay code, including features such as strategy, mechanics, logic, AI etc.
- Optimise code and data for memory usage
- Work closely with the design team to collaborate on new gameplay ideas
- Collaborate productively, communicating ideas and issues clearly across disciplines
- Meet game design and technical requirements
Skills and Experience Required
- Strong C++ experience on a console game
- At least one published console title
- Ability to quickly familiarise yourself to work with an existing codebase
- Ability to prototype as well as produce final code
If working in an exciting environment on a major license appeals to you....
or Telephone: 01709 834 777
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8791_DJ05971EGP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|