Games Jobs - Programming - South East
|Job Title||Engine Programmer|
|Job Description|| Next Gen - Engine Programmer
A successful games studio in Brighton is looking to staff their Engine team and requires coders with low-level experience to develop their engine for some interesting existing and new IPS. The studio has just signed a big contract and development will run across multiple platforms and include the Xbox one.
The studio is looking for an experienced programmer to become their permanent engine team to work in-house, developing and adapting the existing engine for numerous platforms.
* Developing the studios tools and engine technology
* Profiling, performance-analysis and performance tuning
* Testing, debugging and revision of new or legacy engine systems
* Support and maintain existing tools as required
* Contributing innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development
* Supervise design and maintenance of build and testing procedures
* Strong C/C++ skills with extensive programming experience.
* Industry experience is essential ideally as an engine programmer.
• Will have knowledge of low-level programming/optimisation.
For more information, please contact Ben at Aardvark Swift on 01709 834777 or email email@example.com
|Salary||£Excellent + Benefits|
|Location||Brighton, South East|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8177_BS08177EP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|