|Job Title||Senior Programmer|
|Job Description||Our client is a successful, independent and highly respected mobile developer, who shares a massive passion for creating the best online games. They are now looking for a Senior Programmer to join their team at their Glasgow based studio.
Reporting to the Project Manager, successful candidates will use their programming experience and technical knowledge to develop game content and systems for this fully 3D, industry leading mobile MMORPG.
In the role you will be: programming in C# and/or C++ at an expert level on a variety of platforms; creating complex MYSQL queries, organising tables and managing MYSQL databases
Main duties and responsibilities:
. Programming in C# and/or C++ at an expert level on a variety of platforms
. Creating complex MYSQL queries, organising tables and managing MYSQL databases
. Expertise and assist in the development of C# or C++ programmes on a variety of platforms.
. Keeping expertise and knowledge up-to-date with new technology in the mobile and game industry
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
• Expertise in C# and/or C++ to a very high level
• In depth knowledge and experience with MYSQL
• Passion for programming and game development
• Experience developing for and maintaining Windows servers
• Strong portfolio showcasing professional programming experience/expertise
• Experience in Unity, Mobile/iOS/Android, User Interface, Game Engine, Gameplay, Tools, AI/Artificial Intelligence, Network/Online/Server, Database/SQL
If you meet the criteria as outlined above and would like to receive further information, please contact Danny Johnson at email@example.com
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8235_DJ05524SP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|