Games Jobs - Programming - Scotland
|Job Title||Senior/Lead Engineer|
|Job Description||Senior/Lead Software Engineer
As a high-growth game developer, our client is continually looking to recruit the right talent to join us on our journey.
The immersive, unique and vibrant experiences that our client create across iOS, Android and Facebook are enjoyed by millions every day.
Being part of our clients highly talented and ambitious team offers the chance to work on the most advanced and exciting technologies emerging in the games industry.
Being a member of our clients team is being multi-skilled and agile with the ability to transition across our development teams. Like our games the environment is fast-paced and responsive, fun and engaging.
Roles and Duties
The role will focus on developing high quality games with fantastic user experience, quickly building prototypes from concepts and iterate based on team feedback as well as writing clean, efficient, well-documented, and reusable code.
• Excellent knowledge of C++
• Experienced in the development of games for iOS and/or Android
• Solid grasp of design principles and patterns
• Ability to work within a schedule
• Ability to work well as part of a collaborative development team
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
• Good verbal and written skills
• Passion for Mobile and Social Games
• Knowledge of OpenGL ES and Cocos2D
• Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
More details are available by contacting Jake Perkins at Aardvark Swift via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8598_JP5426.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|