Games Jobs - Production - Scotland
My client is looking for an experienced Producer capable of leading the development on one or more of their mobile & online titles. The ideal candidate will have experience of managing internal developments teams, outsourcing, stakeholder relationships and be familiar with full cycle game development as well as having a knowledge or enthusiasm for mobile and social gaming ecosystems and markets.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated, enthusiastic industry professional to join their team and work on some great titles!
Qualifications & Skills
- Previous Game Production experience
- You are a very versatile professional: You have a creative mindset, excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- You must have very good interpersonal skills. Your communication, be it in person, over the phone or by email is impeccable.
- Excellent understanding of game development, from concept through key project milestone points to release.
- Passion for gaming and up-to-speed with latest trends in mobile and social games on Facebook & mobile.
- A solid understanding of mobile technologies and platforms.
- Highly organized. Understands process, project management and the tools that support it.
- Practical knowledge and understanding of Agile (SCRUM) processes
- Ability to fit into a fast moving, dynamic and flexible work environment
- Mature professional attitude with strong work ethic
- Comfortable working under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to take ownership of an issue and see it through to business outcomes
For a full job specification and further details, please contact Simon Hope at Aardvark Swift Recruitment via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7600_SH5426P3.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|