My client is looking for an experienced Producer capable of leading the development on one or more of their mobile & online titles. The ideal candidate will have experience of managing internal developments teams, outsourcing, stakeholder relationships and be familiar with full cycle game development as well as having a knowledge or enthusiasm for mobile and social gaming ecosystems and markets.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated, enthusiastic industry professional to join their team and work on some great titles!
Qualifications & Skills
• Previous Game Production experience
• You are a very versatile professional: You have a creative mindset, excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities.
• You must have very good interpersonal skills. Your communication, be it in person, over the phone or by email is impeccable.
• Excellent understanding of game development, from concept through key project milestone points to release.
• Passion for gaming and up-to-speed with latest trends in mobile and social games on Facebook & mobile.
• A solid understanding of mobile technologies and platforms.
• Highly organized. Understands process, project management and the tools that support it.
• Practical knowledge and understanding of Agile (SCRUM) processes
• Ability to fit into a fast moving, dynamic and flexible work environment
• Mature professional attitude with strong work ethic
• Comfortable working under pressure and to deadlines
• Ability to take ownership of an issue and see it through to business outcomes
For a full job specification and further details, please contact Simon Hope at Aardvark Swift Recruitment via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||£Neg + Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7600_SH5426P.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|