|Job Title||Physics Programmer|
|Job Description||Physics Programmer
This development heavyweight is responsible for some of the best selling and most loved titles around at the moment. They have a fantastic atmosphere and a really good working environment. This is a chance to work on genuine AAA titles and provide a valuable contribution to them.
You will be working with other departments such as Animation & AI, to solve complex physics problems - so as well as possessing the math skills you will be able to communicate with clarity and confidence as part of a creative team.
• 3+ years physics programming experience
• Fluency in C/C++, Assembly, and SIMD programming
• Prior experience driving and developing a physics engine for shipped game titles on current generation consoles.
• Experience of low level optimisations and fixing stability issues.
• Familiarity with existing physics packages
• Physics/mathematics/computer science degree
• Outstanding math skills (linear algebra, trigonometry, matrix/quaternion math)
• Strong multi-threaded programming skills
More details are available by contacting Ben Shatford at Aardvark Swift via email: email@example.com
|Salary||£Excellent + Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 3450_BS320PP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|