Games Jobs - Programming - Scotland
|Job Title||Game Engineer|
|Job Description|| Game Engineer
As a high growth rapidly developing technology business our client is continually looking to recruit the right talent to join them on their journey.
Being a member of our clients team means being multi-skilled and agile with the ability to transition across their development teams. Like our games the environment is fast-paced and responsive, fun and engaging.
If you’re looking for the chance to really influence the products you’re developing and to be recognised for the success they achieve then make the right move and apply to our client today.
They are looking for a dynamic Engineer to focus on creating exciting and sophisticated mobile games on iOS and Android.
Role and Duties
The role will focus on developing high quality games with fantastic user experience, quickly building prototypes from concepts and iterate based on team feedback and writing well-abstracted, reusable and tested code
• Experience in the development of games for iOS / Android
• Excellent knowledge of C++
• Ability to work within a schedule
• Ability to work well as part of a collaborative development team
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
• Passion for Mobile and Social Games
• Desired knowledge of OpenGL ES and Cocos2D
• Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
More details are available by contacting Jake Perkins at Aardvark Swift via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8599_JP5426GE.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|