Core Engine Programmer
|Job Title||Core Engine Programmer|
|Job Description||Core Engine Programmer
My client is an award winning developer in Scotland who are looking to expand their experienced and talented team.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop cutting-edge architectures and high performance systems for current and next-gen platforms.
• Work on multiple aspects of engine development: world representation, rendering, graphics, effects, threading and other subsystems.
• Design and implement a variety of low and mid-level systems.
• Improving engine architecture and evolving an existing codebase.
• Diagnose game performance and stability issues, and develop solutions.
• Fluency in C++ with strong multi-threaded programming skills.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience writing efficient core engine code.
• Self-motivated, and willing to pitch in on many areas of development.
• Outstanding math skills (linear algebra, trigonometry, matrix/quaternion math).
• Able to communicate, and work closely with designers, artists and other coders.
• Prior experience working as an engine or generalist programmer on at least one previous game.
• Experience with code and data optimization to improve memory consumption and performance.
• Experience with multithreaded programming.
• Passion for playing video games, and writing engine code.
• Mathematics/computer science degree.
• Fluency in assembly and/or SIMD programming.
• Experience developing high level graphics systems.
• Experience with streaming , open world games.
• Experience integrating third-party products.
More details are available by contacting Ben via email: email@example.com
|Salary||£Excellent + Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7616_BS07616EP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|