Games Jobs - Production - Germany
|Job Title||Executive Producer|
|Job Description||Executive Producer
My Client is an international publisher, developer and distributor of interactive entertainment products with sales in more than 40 countries worldwide. Their most recent games have proved to be staggering successes, and they are now looking to develop the next-generation of Action Products.
Reporting into the CEO, the Executive Producer is accountable for developing the game in line with the creative direction and game vision, on time, within budget and to quality expectation.
• Previous credits as a Senior Producer or Executive Producer for at least one AAA console product (ideally RPG or FPS) from concept through to launch
• Excellent man-management experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent understanding of AGILE project management methodologies
• Flexibility and adaptability working in a growth business
• Extremely strong problem solving and organizational skills
• Expert knowledge of the games industry, with emphasis on the FPS genre.
• The ability to work independently and a high degree of individual initiative and commitment
• SCRUM accreditation would be highly desirable
• Fluency in English.
For further information, please contact Simon Hope via email at email@example.com
|Salary||Up to £90k + Bonus & Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8047_SH2355EP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|