Engine Systems Programmer
Games Jobs - Programming - Poland
|Job Title||Engine Systems Programmer|
|Job Description||Established in 1991, my client develops cutting-edge games and cross-platform game engine technology.
They are now looking for a Engine Systems Programmer to join their team.
Overview of the job:
My client is searching for an experienced Animation Systems Programmer for its Engine Development team. This person will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining core systems, as well as optimize them for multiple platforms. You'll work directly with the brightest technical minds in the business as they build the premier game engine for a multitude of platforms.
Knowledge and Experience required:
• Strong C++ knowledge
• Excellent math skills, especially matrix math and techniques for solving systems of linear equations
• Experience with one or more of the following: animation state machines; low level animation systems; or physics-based IK systems
• Demonstrated interest in games
• Experience with multiple core system tasks, such as graphics, tools, audio/video, networking, memory handling, script compilers, I/O, etc.
• 3 years professional experience
Preferred Experience and Skills:
• Experience working with multithreaded systems
• Current generation console experience
• Performance optimization skills
• Experience with mobile engine development
More details are available by contacting Ben Shatford at Aardvark Swift via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8590_BS06166ASP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|