Experienced Graphics Programmers
|Job Title||Experienced Graphics Programmers|
|Job Description||Experienced Graphics Programmer
Our client is currently looking for a Graphics Programmer to work as part of its core technology team, supporting multiple AAA titles currently in development for the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC platforms.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated and able to use his/her initiative to make improvements to all areas of the engine.
Based in Oxford they are looking for someone with the following experience:
At least 2 years’ games industry experience in graphics programming for PC DirectX11, Xbox 360, and/or PS3 is required. Experience of working on large-scale projects with a cross-platform engine would be preferred.
- Implementing new graphics techniques
- Adding support for next generation platforms
- Profiling and optimising existing graphics code
- Working with other team members to add new rendering features to all current platforms
- Strong C/C++
- Strong mathematical skills
- Writing shaders
- Using shader debugging tools
- Ability to write clear and maintainable code
More details are available by contacting Ben via email: email@example.com or call 01709834777
|Salary||£Excellent + Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7614_BS07614GP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|