|Job Title||Software Engineer|
|Location||North West, UK, North West|
|Job Description||My client has a diverse portfolio of capabilities enabling it to offer services that cover Training Services, Documentation and Media development and Supportability Software.
Across the 3 operating divisions, my client is able to offer clients modular or fully integrated solutions from Requirements Analysis through to Through Life Support via a host of innovative solutions designed to capture the client's business needs fully.
They are looking for an experienced Unity 3D Software Engineer
My client are looking for someone who:
• Can break down requirements into actionable tasks.
• Has experience of working in an Agile, Test Driven environment.
• Has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Finds and fixes bugs, optimize scalability and performance, keep up-to-date with the latest relevant technologies.
• Can manage their work-flow effectively and efficiently.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Working knowledge of Unity 3D
• Excellent C# and .NET knowledge and experience
• Good understanding of 3D graphics/vector maths
• Multi-Player and Network Game Experience.
• Knowledge of Version Control systems.
• TDD Experience.
Beneficial Skiils & Experienced:
• GIT or Mercurial Experience
• Understanding of the MONO .NET platform.
• Visual studio IDE experience
• Exposure to other technologies including ASP.NET (inc. MVC).
• C++, Java or Other Languages
• Virtual Reality Experience
• Middleware integration experience
• Games or VR Simulation Industry Experience.
If you meet the criteria as outlined above and would like to receive further information, please contact Danny Johnson at email@example.com
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8389_DJ07247SE.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|