Games Jobs - Programming - North West
|Job Title||Senior Programmer|
|Job Description||Team 17 is a well established studio with 24 years of games industry experience and is home to the iconic ‘Worms’ series!
Due to their recent success they are looking to add a Senior Programmer to their talented team!
Do you have?
- Excellent working knowledge of C++ and other languages?
- Experience working on gameplay systems?
-The ability to solve technical problems within these systems?
Then you could be perfect for this exciting role!
Established in 1990, Team 17 prides itself on being one of the longest standing indie developers in the industry – with 75 staff who are passionate about creating high quality games.
They’re now looking for a senior programmer to join their team in their West Yorkshire studio.
Team 17 offer a relaxed and creatively charged atmosphere where talent can flourish. They pride themselves above all on the games they create and their appreciation of the people who create them.
- Working as part of a team developing high level game systems
- Working alongside other departments to ensure games are produced to the highest quality possible
- Assessing risk from a technical point of view – and providing appropriate solutions
- Mentoring other programmers.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Excellent working knowledge of C++ and other languages
- Experience working on gameplay systems and be able to solve technical problems around this
- Able to communicate clearly especially when relating to technical issues
If you want to work in this exciting indie-studio environment...
Telephone: 01709 834 777
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8844_DJ105SP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|