Render Technology Programmer
Games Jobs - Programming - North West
|Job Title||Render Technology Programmer|
|Job Description||Render Technology Programmer
My client is seeking new members to join their team, developing technology at the core of all products, from AAA games on every major console and handheld device, to their BAFTA award-winning TV shows.
The successful candidate will play a significant part in shaping the way art, animation and designs are produced across new projects, as well as keeping their technology up to date with the state of the art in the industry.
A Graphics Programmer will also have one or more of the following:
- Fluent in C++ and object oriented programming
- Experience programming consoles at a low-level on PS3, 360, Wii or PC.
- Understanding of machine architecture.
- Strong 3D maths skills and an in-depth understanding of real-time rendering techniques.
- Fluent in Direct X or a console or mobile API, and preferably HLSL, GLSL or CG shader programming.
- Strong debugging skills in a multi-threaded / multi-core environment.
- The ability to analyse and optimise algorithms for efficiency.
If you feel you match the above criteria then please contact Ben Shatford at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||£Excellent + Benefits|
|Location||North West, North West|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8208_BS08208RP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|