Junior Gameplay Programmer
Games Jobs - Programming - North West
|Job Title||Junior Gameplay Programmer|
|Job Description||Our client are seeking a talented Junior Gameplay Programmer to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A good degree or post-graduate qualification in Computer Science or a related subject (ideally 2-1 or above).
• Strong maths
• Strong C++ Programming Skills.
• Works well in a cooperative team environment
• Experience programming game features and systems, especially player-visible game features
• Lua and/or Python development skills.
• CryEngine development experience.
• UI development experience, including Scaleform and/or Flash/AS2/AS3 knowledge
• Experience in game physics programming and 3D math
In return the company offer an excellent Salary and Benefits.
More details are available by contacting Mark Hope via email: email@example.com
|Location||Manchester, North West|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8796_MH07516JGP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|