Junior 3D/Graphics Programmer
Games Jobs - Programming - North West
|Job Title||Junior 3D/Graphics Programmer|
|Job Description||Our client are seeking a talented Junior 3D/Graphics Programmer to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A good degree or post-graduate qualification in Computer Science or a related subject (ideally 2-1 or above).
• Expert in 3D rendering, 3D maths and optimization of the complete rendering pipeline
• Strong C++ Programming Skills and multi-threaded programming skills.
• Experience creating and optimizing programming skills
• Works well in a cooperative team environment
• Rendering development using OpenGL
• OpenCL, CUBA, and/or DirectCompute experience
• CryEngine development experience.
• Fluency in Assembly and SIMD programming
• Space combat sim development experience.
In return the company offer an excellent Salary and Benefits.
More details are available by contacting Mark Hope via email: email@example.com
|Location||Manchester, North West|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8795_MH07516JDGP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|