Graduate Render Technology Programmer
Games Jobs - Programming - North West
|Job Title||Graduate Render Technology Programmer|
|Job Description||Graduate Render Technology Programmer
My client is seeking new members to join their team, developing technology at the core of all products, from AAA games on every major console and handheld device, to their BAFTA award-winning TV shows.
They are now looking for a Graduate Render Technology Programmer to join their team.
The successful candidate will play a significant part in shaping the way art, animation and designs are produced across new projects, as well as keeping their technology up to date with the state of the art in the industry.
My client is looking for candidates with:
- A good degree in Computer Science, Maths or Physics or related subject (2.i or above)
- Fluent in C++ and object oriented programming
- Experience of Direct X, OpenGL or similar graphics APIs
- A structured approach to programming with the desire to write clean, well commented, documented and maintainable code.
- A positive can do attitude coupled with the ability to get things done.
A strong candidate will also have one or more of the following:
- Experience programming consoles at a low-level on PS3, 360, Wii or PC.
- Understanding of machine architecture.
- Strong 3D maths skills and an in-depth understanding of real-time rendering techniques.
- Fluent in Direct X or a console or mobile API, and preferably HLSL, GLSL or CG shader programming.
- Strong debugging skills in a multi-threaded / multi-core environment.
- The ability to analyse and optimise algorithms for efficiency.
If you feel you match the above criteria then please contact Mark Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8204_MH308GRTP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|