|Job Title||Graduate Programmer|
|Location||Yorkshire, North West|
|Job Description||Are you looking to join a creative games studio? Then look no further...
My client offers a relaxed and creatively charged atmosphere where talent can flourish. They pride themselves above all on the games they create and their appreciation of the people who create them.
Due to their recent success they are looking to add to their talented team with the addition of a Graduate Programmer.
- Writing, debugging and maintaining computer code, often in, but not limited to, C/C++.
- Writing code in a human-readable style, using descriptive and accurate class, function and variable names, and comments where necessary.
- Carrying out other technical aspects of a project (for example running and maintaining build processes, setting up installers, providing technical information)
- Clearly and accurately communicating progress on, and problems with, your assigned tasks, and the project in general, to your lead programmer and / or producer.
- Assisting in the production of project milestones and schedules
- Carrying out assigned tasks within the time scheduled for them as agreed with your lead programmer / producer.
- Ensuring that your work integrates well with the work of other team members, and functions correctly as a part of the whole project.
Standards of Performance:
- All work should be performed accurately and in a timely fashion
- Producing good quality human readable code as noted above.
- Being pro-active with regards to problem solving
- Communicating progress accurately
- Taking an active interest in a project so as to ensure a smooth and error free development process.
- The improvement of the quality of the content required for Team 17 software, including but not limited to iterative play testing, reporting problems and addressing any quality shortfalls as requested.
- Having the ability to solve technical problems
- Having an excellent working knowledge of programming language(s), particularly C/C++
- Have the personal skills and the desire to work as part of a team
- Be able to communicate clearly especially when relating to technical issues
How to Apply
For more details please contact Mark at: email@example.com or 01709 834777
|Salary||£Excellent + Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7772_MH105JP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|