Graduate Gameplay Programmer
Games Jobs - Programming - North West
|Job Title||Graduate Gameplay Programmer|
|Job Description||Graduate Gameplay Programmer
Travellers Tales are seeking a talented programmer to join their Game Play team. The successful applicant will be working with their very successful cross-platform codebase.
Regularly featuring in the top 10 of the Develop 100 ‘’Worlds Most Successful Games Studios’’ and consistently producing much loved AAA games across all formats. They have a long history of 20 years coupled with consistent financial success, which makes the prospect of a career with this studio more stable than a Lego house.
They build all our favourite worlds, Middle Earth, Gotham City and the magical world of Hogwarts to name a few along with the cult heroes that live there, working on these titles would be the perfect role for someone who has always wanted to bring their childhood to life.
• Understanding and knowledge of programming game-play and mechanics, with a clear vision for what makes games 'feel' good.
• Passion for working closely with world-class artists, animators and designers; supporting their developing day-to-day needs for game-play technology and associated tools.
• A highly self-motivated team-player with the ability to dive in, understand code, and learn quickly.
• Fluent in object-oriented C++ with strong debugging and documentation skills.
• Strong 3D maths and physics skills.
• A good degree or post-graduate qualification, or relevant experience, in Computer Science or a related subject
If you feel you match the above criteria then please contact Mark Hope at email@example.com
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8206_MH308GGP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|