Video Artist - Cinematics
|Job Title||Video Artist - Cinematics|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||Art / Animation|
|Location||North East, North East|
|Job Description||Our clients are a successful AAA developer who have produced titles on all the current gaming platforms.
Their current projects range from an exciting new FPS to a well-established and popular dance title, as well as an unannounced project.
They are seeking an experienced Video Artist to join the at this busy time.
The Video Artist’s main responsibilities is to produce video content for the project they are working on as requested by Art Lead or Art manager and to support other members of the Art team and other departments (including Marketing), for content and/ or asset creation.
You will deliver work that can be successfully integrated, taking the technological constraints and artistic direction into account.
This work can consist of the creation of videos, video effects and 2D Art or other asset creation in collaboration with lead studio or in house departments. The Video Artist’s works closely and reports to the Art lead and Art manager and provides work estimates for the Art manager to schedule.
You will make sure that your work is reflected in whatever project Management software is used.
As this role is a specialised one, you must be able to show proficiency in areas such as editing, timing skills and 2D Art production.
• Work directly with Art Leads and Marketing departments the role requires an ability to understand and communicate technical issues from an aesthetic point of view .
• Capture of game footage
• Ensure assets are game ready.
• At least 3+ years’ experience with industry standard Video as well as secondary software for example (Adobe Premiere / Final Cut Pro, After effects, Photoshop and possibly Illustrator). The skill set should range from applying video effects and the production of high quality Marketing material.
• The ability to work well as part of a team is also important is as important as to clearly communicate best practices in his/her field of expertise.
• Solid organization skills with adherence to file structures, naming conventions and other established protocols.
|Salary||£Excellent + Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7895_LC488V.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|