Senior Engine Programmer
|Job Title||Senior Engine Programmer|
|Location||North East, UK, North East|
|Job Description||Senior Engine Programmer
Our client is now firmly established as one of the key studios in the UK. The studio has an excellent reputation for producing highly successful games over nearly 20 years. They are now owned by a major international publisher and are looking to expand their teams working on titles for next gen consoles.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Engine Programmer who is ready for the challenge of producing a AAA title on the next generation platforms.
The candidate will ideally have the following qualities:
• Advanced understanding in C/C++.
• Experience with CPU and GPU profiling, and optimization of code and shaders
• Worked on at least 1 published title.
• A good understanding of computer graphics and game technology principles.
• A demonstrable willingness to develop software engineering process and game production skills.
• Experience defining, designing, implementing, and supporting production process for creative software teams.
• Must be a team player and know the importance of listening to others.
• An avid enthusiast for games on all platforms.
• To promote communication on, learning of, and optimally productive use of the engine and scripting component framework.
• To implement engine and tools features within schedule and to an expected quality level.
• Provide insight to anticipate technical/workflow issues and provide solutions.
• Develop solutions that address actual needs and to actively verify those solutions are approved by the lead.
• Be a positive, active, and contributing team member.
• Offer advice and suggestions for improving the development process.
• To be proactive and help with problem solving.
Other skills and comments:
• Unreal engine 3 experience an advantage.
• Good communication skills.
• Network experience an advantage.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience + Relocation + Bonus
More details are available by contacting Ben Shatford at Aardvark Swift via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01709834777
|Salary||£Excellent + Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7988_BS07988SEP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|