|Job Title||Monetization Specialist|
|Job Category||Business / Analysis / Metrics|
|Skills Required||Business / Analysis / Metrics|
|Location||Montreal, Canada, Montreal|
|Job Description||My client is a video game developer and publisher. They create games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple ® iOS and Android ® devices), the triple play box and connected TVs . Founded in 1999 and leader in its field today, my client distributes its games in over 100 countries.
They are now looking for a Monetization Specialist to join their team.
Overview of the job:
Under the responsibility of the director of the studio, the successful candidate will define the monetization strategy games that will be responsible to maximize income.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Work closely with the production teams to define monetization strategies
• Define dashboards and statistics to evaluate the performance of games on all platforms and networks
• Analyze strategies constantly and propose new solutions to optimize / maximize gaming revenues
• Ensure development planning with production teams and monitoring to help determine which features of games monetization
• Optimize the acquisition of consumers through advertising and sponsorship
• Analyze competition and comparative studies
• Offer a range of products balanced and responsive to customers' needs , reflecting their relationship with them , their durability, life cycle and time to perfect availability
• Consider the proposed rates and the role of each product, establish a marketing strategy for the more expensive products.
• Creation of tools for communication and promotion to ensure the retention of players
• Work actively to promote design for player retention and good integration of monetization system
Requirements and Skills required:
• Studies in marketing , economics game design or a related field
• 2-3 years experience in management and monetization of virtual economy in the medium of video games
• Ability in data modeling
• In-depth knowledge of video games and social networks
• Excellent understanding of business " free to play " model and micro- transactions
More details are available by contacting Jake Perkins at Aardvark Swift via email: email@example.com
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8394_JP03981MS.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|