UI / Frontend Programmer
Games Jobs - Programming - Midlands
|Job Title||UI / Frontend Programmer|
|Job Description||Want to work for a renowned AAA games studio based in Warwickshire known for creating fun, innovative games? Then your dream is about to come true!
That is because Freestyle Games are looking for a UI/Frontend Programmer to join their talented team.
This role will report to the Lead UI Programmer and the successful candidates will work on areas such as designing, prototyping and delivering front-end and in-game user interface components, menu systems, and any tools or pipelines necessary to deliver these.
- Use a combination of C++ & Scaleform to deliver awesome UIs
- Prototyping & implementing front-ends, including flow & screens, and market-place screens
- Prototyping & implementing in-game menus and HUD elements
- Design and implementation of tools and systems to enable artists and designers to test and iterate menu designs and artwork
- Implementation of meta-game logic systems (e.g. player progression, challenge achievement tracking and player feedback)
- Ensuring first party compliance & compliant messaging for games systems
- At least 2 years C++ experience in the games industry, preferably in a UI development role
- At least 1 shipped game title (any platform)
- Scaleform & ActionScript programming experience
- Positive and outgoing personality, with an aptitude for problem solving
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be considered for this opportunity, get in touch with Danny Johnson at Aardvark Swift via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Midlands, UK, Midlands|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8728_DJ44UFP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|