|Job Title||UI Artist|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||Art / Animation|
|Job Description||Our client is an award winning, next-gen development studio based in the Midlands. They have recently been behind the development of a number of innovative console titles. They are currently looking for a UI Artist to work within the Art Department.
Have you got proven experience within a similar role? Are you an exceptionally creative problem solver, a good communicator, positive team member and one who always shows high levels of enthusiasm and talent for creating games? Then we want you.
The UI Artist role requires outstanding creativity and skill as an artist combined with good technical knowledge of the process and tools for designing and creating in-game artwork. Working within a team of AAA Artists you will design and create artwork to the highest standards for all areas of UI related artwork.
• Design, Create & Implement UI artwork within defined look & feel and art style principles.
• Contribute to group peer reviews and feedback, helping to maintain AAA studio quality.
• Assist the Lead UI Artist in defining UI art asset lists.
• Work within agreed technical budgets and restrictions.
• Assist the Lead UI Artist with planning, defining and tracking project milestones.
Role Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Experience)
• Experience working in AAA UI art teams.
• Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator or similar art & design industry software.
• An excellent understanding of the principles and techniques of Graphic Design.
• Excellence in UI Design and User Experience Design.
• Experience on HD consoles.
• Have a passion for games.
• Experience in Motion Graphics.
• Experience in 3DS Max or similar.
• Experience in Flash.
• Experience in Web, Advertising or Print.
• Hold a Degree in Art, Visual Media, or Film.
|Salary||£Neg based on experience|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7704_PB44PUI.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|