Senior UX Designer
Games Jobs - Art / Animation - Midlands
|Job Title||Senior UX Designer|
|Skills Required||Art / Animation|
|Job Description||My client is an award winning development studio based in the Midlands. They have recently been behind the development of a number of innovative console titles and are now looking to expand their team for a raft of exciting new projects.
They are now looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their team.
The Senior UX Designer role requires outstanding creativity and skill as a designer combined with good technical knowledge of the process and tools for designing and creating outstanding UX Designs. This role will report to the Art/Design Managers and will be expected to work with a cross-disciplinary team of AAA developers to design the User Experience and User Interface to the highest standards for all products. The ideal candidate is expected to have proven experience within a similar role, be an exceptionally creative problem solver, a good communicator and a positive team member
• Idea generation and initial concepts for UI/UX Strategies and Designs
• UX design research and communications within the studio
• Help to define tools and software requirements for successful UI/UX Design
• Generate prototypes from simple paper walkthroughs to in-depth interactive experiences
• Create and maintain high quality documentation, wireframes, flows and other schematics
• Assist the Design Manager in realising the game vision and desired experiences.
• Proactively drive UI/UX user stories, scenario development, user testing and feedback loops.
• Work exceptionally across disciplines as the point of contact and owner for UI/UX in the Design Department
• Working as the external point of contact for UI/UX Design with external partners as required
• Assist Production with scoping, planning, defining and tracking project milestones and task priorities.
• Drive decision making and issue tracking in relation to UI/UX pushing
• Excellence in the principles and techniques of UX Design.
• Minimum 5+ years experience working in AAA UI teams.
• Proven experience leading AAA UI/UX development
• Expertise in Flash, Axure, Visio or other common UX Prototyping tools.
• Experience using analytics and define scenarios to aid discovery and drive decision making
• Have a passion for outstanding UX Design and strive for excellence
• Hold a passion for Games.
• Experience developing on HD games consoles and on touch screen devices
• Experience developing Online products
• Experience developing and working with Monetisation design and strategy
• Experience with responsive designs
• Experience in Graphic/Visual Design
• Experience in Motion Graphics.
• Experience in Web, Advertising or App Design.
• Hold a Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or similar
For more information, or to apply for the role, please contact Simon Hope at Aardvark Swift via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Midlands, UK, Midlands|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8734_SH44SUD.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|