Senior Tools Programmer
|Job Title||Senior Tools Programmer|
|Location||West Midlands, UK, Midlands|
|Job Description||My Midlands based client are looking to recruit a Senior Tools Programmer.
You will design and engineer the tools and pipeline, from content creation packages through to in-game assets. Your role is the front line between the technical team and asset creation teams so you must have strong communication skills and the ability to provide excellent customer service. You must be flexible, highly motivated and approachable.
You should have:
• Experience of working on published titles on current-gen consoles
• Strong C#
• Knowledge of a wide range of techniques for creating custom tools solutions, such as scripts, plug-ins and pre-existing software
• Excellent communication skills
• A passion for games
• C++ Programming
• Experience with MAX or Maya scripting languages
• Knowledge of cutting-edge rendering techniques and shaders
This is an opportunity to join an established and highly experienced team. It provides exciting new challenges for experienced developers looking to further their career.
For more information please contact Mark Hope direct on: 01709 834777 or at: email@example.com
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7444_MH04472STP1.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|