Senior Network Programmer
|Job Title||Senior Network Programmer|
|Job Description|| Senior Network Programmer
A market leading games studio based in the Midlands are looking for a Senior Network Programmer to work on a brand new IP. The studio has a proven reputation for creating original AAA titles for high profile publishers. Now working exclusively with an industry leader, on their current and next gen titles and with a major franchise in the pipeline, they are looking to recruit creative and talented individuals to join their determined teams
This is an exciting opportunity to develop cutting-edge architectures and high performance systems for next-gen platforms.
To design and develop multiplayer code, network components and network code for the on-line/link-cable content of our titles for the next generation of consoles.
Strong C++ skills are essential – a minimum of 5 years C++ experience.
● Experience of network or online programming,
● Or a very strong demo.
● Strong skills in creating well written and well documented code.
● Strong problem solving & debugging skills.
● Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
● Ability to produce work to agreed deadlines
● Knowledge and experience of server systems, network layers (TCP/IP) and implementing server/game-hosting systems is highly desirable.
More details are available by contacting Ben via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||£Excellent + Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 3938_BS44F1SNP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|