Senior Graphics Programmer
|Job Title||Senior Graphics Programmer|
|Job Description||Senior Graphics Programmer
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Graphics Programmer to work as part of its core technology team. This will be working on a brand New IP that will have the same financial backing and PR as one the studios most successful AAA games.
Working within the Engine Team you will be Developing rendering code and tools. The Senior Graphics Programmer will mentor other members of the team and develop leading edge graphics technology on next generation consoles.
Implementing new graphics techniques
Profiling and optimising existing graphics code
Working with other team members to add new rendering features to all current platforms
Assisting with planning and scheduling of rendering tasks
Mentoring junior team members
• Previously shipped videogame titles.
• At least 4 years of C++ programming experience in the games industry.
• PlayStation 3, Xbox360, Wii, or PC development experience.
• In-depth knowledge of Shader programming ([e.g. HLSL, GLSL, and Cg])
• Excellent creative problem solving abilities.
More details are available by contacting Ben via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01709834777
|Salary||£Excellent + Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7716_BS07716SGP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|