Senior Character Artist
|Job Title||Senior Character Artist|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||Art / Animation|
|Job Description||My client is a reputable developer based in the Midlands, who have been established 3 years and are now working on their new debut title.
Due to their continued success they are now looking to recruit a Senior Character Artist.
As Senior Character Artist you will be responsible for the creation of high quality characters and props. You need to have a strong eye for detail and a fundamental understanding of the game development process, including shaders and optimisation of assets. You will also be responsible for creating a visual benchmark for the characters, technical specifications, as well as reviewing artwork and giving feedback to external developers.
They are looking for someone who is able to produce realistic 3D Characters
This role is open to people whose experienced is in the film/TV industries as long as you meet the following technical requirements.
You should have:
• A thorough understanding of all technical aspects of character creation
• 3ds Max or Maya knowledge
• Excellent knowledge of cutting-edge art techniques
• Strong knowledge of human anatomy and creating meshes with clean topology
• Expert in either Zbrush or Mudbox
• Able to communicate with technical team members
• Experience of rigging and skinning
• A passion for art and video games
• Experience of working on published titles on current-gen consoles an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced, creative artists who are looking to further their career with an ambitious developer.
You must have a showreel
In return the company offer an excellent Salary and Benefits.
More details are available by contacting Lisa Corbett at Aardvark Swift via email: email@example.com
|Salary||£Excellent + Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7801_LC4472SC.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|