Senior & Midlevel Graphics Programmer
|Job Title||Senior & Midlevel Graphics Programmer|
|Job Description||Senior & MidLevel Graphics Programmer
One of the UK’s leading Games Studio based in the Midlands is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Graphics Programmer to be a key contributor on a new IP.
- Work with the Lead Graphics Programmer to implement Art department visual ambitions for the new IP.
- Work with the Art department to help implement Art pipelines, tools and processes.
- Work with the Art department in order to ensure visual quality realises their vision.
- Take an active role in improving rendering performance.
- Fluent in C++ programming and shader languages (ideally HLSL, but possibly GLSL/Cg).
- Ability to balance aesthetic requirements with performance needs.
- A keen interest in Visual effects and Graphics Programming
- A good knowledge of at least one modern graphics API (D3D9, LibGCM or OpenGL)
- Knowledge of Direct3D 11
- A good knowledge of existing graphics techniques (e.g. shadow mapping, dynamic lighting, effects, culling).
- Active interest in new graphics developments, such as advances in real-time GI or new uses for GPU compute.
More details are available by contacting Ben Shatford at Aardvark Swift via email: email@example.com or call 01709834777
|Salary||£Excellent Salary + Benefits + Bonuses|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7789_BS07789GP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|