Games Jobs - Production - Midlands
My client is an established international video games publisher that has a track record of producing hugely successful cross-platform hits.
They are now looking to expand their team with the hiring of an experience Producer to join their 3rd Party Relations Team.
• At least 3 years of related product producing or development experience.
• Proven track record of full-cycle production experience on successful products, either on console, mobile or online
• Ideal candidate will be creative and innovative with experience of working with external partners
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
• Proven project management and budgeting skills with a solid understanding of risk analysis.
• Confident presentation skills and proven record of executing production plans.
Reporting into the Executive Producer, the Producer is responsible for the management and ownership of their individual products, working with both the European based organization and all external development studios. The person in this role will be responsible for ensuring that projects are completed on time and on budget as well as work with the QA and Localisation teams to ensure that target dates are met and quality assured.
For further information on this exciting opportunity please contact Simon Hope via email at email@example.com
|Salary||£25k - £35k DOE|
|Location||Midlands, UK, Midlands|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8746_SH1891P.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|