|Job Title||Network Programmer|
|Job Description|| Network Programmer
A fantastic games studio based in the midlands, UK are looking for a network programmer to work on their latest game for PS4 and XB1. The studio have got a superb reputation in the games industry and have massive IP.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in games industry using C/C++, with experience of using Playstation Network (PSN), Xbox LIVE and/or Steamworks APIs for matchmaking, stats and leaderboards for online multiplayer games. Experience of TCP and UDP socket programming in production code is preferred.
First class or 2:1 degree in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or other science-related subject would be preferred. Candidates with other degrees and those without higher academic qualifications are still encouraged to apply if they meet all of the experience criteria above.
- Write and develop network code for next generation consoles and iOS / Android (mobile)
- Integrate with APIs such as Playstation Network, Xbox LIVE and Steamworks
- Maintain existing code for multiplayer and online functionality
- General multiplayer game programming and testing
- General engine programming
- Strong C/C++ skills
- Knowledge of Playstation Network, Xbox LIVE and/or Steamworks APIs
- TCP and UDP socket programming
If you are interesting in applying for this role please contact Ben Shatford: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01709 834 777
|Salary||£Excellent + Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8247_BS08247NP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|