Motion Graphics Artist
Games Jobs - Art / Animation - Midlands
|Job Title||Motion Graphics Artist|
|Skills Required||Art / Animation|
|Job Description||My client is an award winning development studio based in the Midlands. They have recently been behind the development of a number of innovative console titles and are now looking to expand their team for a raft of exciting new projects.
They are now looking for a Motion Graphics Artist to join their team.
The Motion Graphics Artist role requires outstanding creativity and skill in Motion Graphics, excellent technical knowledge of the process and tools for designing and creating motion graphics artwork. This role will report to the Lead UI Artist and will be expected to work well within a team of AAA Artists and assist in defining the motion graphics pipeline, design and creation of motion graphics artwork to the highest standards for all areas of related artwork. The ideal candidate is expected to have proven experience within a similar role, be an exceptionally creative problem solver, an excellent communicator, a positive team member, and who always shows high levels of enthusiasm and a talent for creating games.
• Design and produce Motion Graphics concept artwork and production artwork to agreed quality targets within agreed timelines.
• Input into defining look & feel and helping to define art style principles.
• Group peer reviews and feedback, helping to maintain AAA studio quality.
• Proactively assist in defining group art pipelines and best practices against motion graphics industry benchmarks.
• Assist the Lead in defining motion graphics requirements for FreeStyleGames.
• Proactive technology and pipeline research and development.
• Participation in the post-mortem process and implementation of ensuing changes.
• Assist in defining software, tools and hardware requirements.
• Experience working within the Motion Graphics industry
• Expertise in AfterEffects, Nuke or similar art & design industry software
• An excellent understanding of the principles and techniques of Graphic Design and Motion Graphics
• A good understanding of UI Design and User Experience Design
• Expertise in 3DS Max, Cinema 4D or similar 3D art packages
• Excellent organisational abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Have a passion for games
• Excellent traditional art skills
• Film Industry Experience
• Experience in Flash
• Experience in Advertising
• Hold a Degree in Art, Visual Media, or Film.
For more information, or to apply for the role, please contact Simon Hope at Aardvark Swift via e-mail: email@example.com
|Location||Midlands, UK, Midlands|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8731_SH44MGA.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|