Games Jobs - Programming - Midlands
|Job Title||Engine Programmer|
|Job Description|| Fantastic opportunity available!
My client are currently looking for a Engine Programmer to work as part of its core technology team, supporting multiple AAA titles currently in development for the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC platforms.
Working within the engine team you will be developing engine code, tools with the aim to further develop all aspects of the client engine technology.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop cutting-edge architectures and high performance systems for current and next-gen platforms.
• Work on multiple aspects of engine development, threading and other subsystems.
• Design and implement a variety of low and mid-level systems.
• Improving engine architecture and evolving an existing codebase.
• Diagnose game performance and stability issues, and develop solutions.
• Fluency in C++ with strong multi-threaded programming skills.
• A minimum of 3 years experience writing efficient core engine code.
• Self-motivated, and willing to pitch in on many areas of development.
• Experience with code and data optimization to improve memory consumption and performance.
• Experience with multithreaded programming.
• Passion for playing video games, and writing engine code.
More details are available by contacting Ben via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01709834777
|Salary||£Excellent + Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7718_BS07718EP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|