2D Graphic Artist
Games Jobs - Art / Animation - Midlands
|Job Title||2D Graphic Artist|
|Skills Required||Art / Animation|
|Job Description||2D Graphic Artist
My client is an independent developer with a track record for delivering innovative, world class games that surprise, entertain and delight their players.
Since their inception they have delivered more than 75 titles across all formats, and have helped create and build some of the industries biggest franchises and a host of successful new IPs.
Overview of the job:
Due to their continued success they are looking to grow their team with the addition of an Experienced 2D Graphic Artist. This position involves designing and creating 2D Artwork and Graphics, including both in-game and UI elements, primarily for iOS and Android platforms.
• Working with the entire Development team to design and implement focussed, practical solutions within a realistic time frame.
• Design Icons and logos within the style constraints of the product.
• Work efficiently and at a speed representative of the platform.
• To be responsible for all 2D art aspects of any given project
• Be able to create all levels of Art from palette controlled pixel sprites up to hi-res Marketing Assets.
Skills and Experience required:
• Excellent 2D art background, ideally including some pixel work.
• Use of Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Willing to work with Engineers to work within the technical limitations of the platform.
• Self Organised and willing to participate in team meetings.
• The ability to draught out a variety of concepts styles at speed to fit within the design constraints before game assets are created.
• Must have previous experience of developing UI and marketing art, as well as logo / icon design for handheld or mobile video games.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Simon Hope at Aardvark Swift at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||£Neg + Benefits|
|Location||Midlands, UK, Midlands|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8530_SH345D2.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|