|Job Title||Tools Programmer|
|Location||Midlands, UK, London|
|Job Description||My client is a leading game developer with offices in 3 different locations. With over 30 million downloads of their games to date, they are one of the fastest growing social mobile publishers on iOS and Android.
Focussing on creating innovative ultra-high-quality titles, using their own proprietary technology and with their cutting-edge art and design teams, their standards are second to none – making their entire work original, never copied.
Due to their continued success they are now looking for a Software Engineer / C++ Tool Developer to help build their content creation pipeline.
The ideal candidate will have developed software that is used by artists in a production environment in the games industry.
Candidates without relevant experience who meet the other requirements are still encouraged to apply.
- Work with artists and engineers to design and implement software features and applications
- Work on our existing 3D rendering systems to produce new tools
- Contribute to software reviews and product documentation
Skills / experience required:
- Experience of Mel script
- Knowledge of 3d Maths
- Experience with real-time 3D graphics techniques (OpenGL or DirectX)
- Experience with common modelling / texturing / animation techniques
- A good understanding of concurrency
- A good understanding of UI design
- Application scripting experience in C#, Lua, MEL or Python
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Mark Hope direct on: 01709 834777 or at: email@example.com
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7686_MH1191TP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|