Software Test Engineer
|Job Title||Software Test Engineer|
|Job Description||My client is a household name and one of the leading games companies in the world. Their reputation is second to none; providing advanced hardware that enables the most talented developers to produce vanguard titles and set new standards in interactive entertainment. With a goal to make a wealth of products that completely changes the definition of home entertainment.
Working closely with the development teams and product specifications, you will develop test cases in C / C++ to validate project requirements and quality.
Technical Skills/Experience required:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrable C / C++ skills and structured programming techniques
• Experience of writing test cases for APIs and console applications
Highly advantageous Skills/Qualifications required:
• Computer Science or Engineering Degree - 1st or 2:1 or further postgraduate qualifications
• Experience in using testing frameworks such as CppUnit
• Experience in test automation
• 3D Graphics programming or compiler experience
If you meet the criteria as outlined above and would like to receive further information including a full job specification, please contact Danny Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8244_DJ95SDE.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|