|Job Title||Unity Developer|
|Job Description||Software Engineer - Mobile/Casual Games
Our client is an established and successful social and mobile games studio. They're a global force with a market coverage of 230+ million monthly players.
Due to recent expansion within Europe, they're looking to recruit an experienced and talented Software Engineer, who can immediately have an impact on developing mobile games that have online-communications with games servers
- Full understanding of the Unity API.
- Strong knowledge of the C# programming language.
- Experience of working on Console and Mobile/Social games.
- Experience with Adobe FLASH or SWF file format is advantageous but not essential.
- Must want to work in start-up environment that is upbeat, flexible, a small team which is growing fast, under high pressure and fast paced.
- Wants to develop social and mobile games.
- Open and self-directed.
- Requires understanding of Flash technology and mobile specific data optimization.
If you meet the criteria as outlined above and would like to apply for further information, please get in touch
|Salary||£Excellent + Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7484_DJ06484SE.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|