Server Engineer - All Levels
|Job Title||Server Engineer - All Levels|
|Job Description||My client is a British video gaming institution.
They have been making ground-breaking original IP since the late 90s and are still going strong almost 15 years later.
Due to their continued success, they are now looking for an experienced Service Engineer on a 12 month rolling contract.
The role will focus on helping to deliver a robust online service infrastructure and associated services, ensuring that all systems are secure, optimized and will scale to meet the needs of current and future ambitions.
The ideal candidate is someone who has proven experience in designing and implementing services for highly concurrent and highly available social online game experiences, ideally in a cloud based environment.
• Technical design and implementation of scalable and highly available game services and infrastructure.
• Work closely with the Design and Programming teams to define and deliver cutting edge online game services.
• Design and implement infrastructure monitoring strategy to ensure services are highly available and operating optimally.
Essential Experience & Skills
• Proven networking infrastructure experience in a high concurrency environment.
• Configuration and release management of multiple environments.
• Experience in monitoring tools and techniques on Microsoft platforms (such as SCOM).
• Excellent C# programming and debugging skills utilising the latest .NET technologies.
• Cloud platform experience (Azure, Amazon EC2, etc).
To convey your interest in this role please contact Danny Johnson at Aardvark Swift on: 01709 834777 or via email at: Danny@aswift.com
|Salary||£Excellent + Bonus/Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7887_DJ508SE.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|