Senior or Principal Engineer
Games Jobs - Programming - London
|Job Title||Senior or Principal Engineer|
|Job Description||My client is a household name and one of the leading games companies in the world. Their reputation is second to none; providing advanced hardware that enables the most talented developers to produce vanguard titles and set new standards in interactive entertainment. With a goal to make a wealth of products that completely changes the definition of home entertainment.
They are now looking for a Senior or Principal Engineer to join their team.
Overview of the Job:
The successful applicant will primarily work on the core engine components of their custom Engine, to aid programmers, artists and designers in producing next-generation games on a variety of platforms including PS3, PS4, PS Vita, and PC. They will directly support developers using their custom Engine. They will also need to be comfortable giving presentations to developers to deliver technical information, for which some travel will be necessary.
Requirements of the Job:
• Strong technical background in mathematics and computer science, educated to at least degree level or with equivalent experience.
• Experience of programming real-time 3D graphics (DX11 level)
• Experience of programming in C/C++
• Experience of working a production environment
• Willingness to work in a team in a proactive way.
• Good presentation and communication skills
Preference to Applicants with:
• Experience of programming on a recent game consoles
• Experience of GUI programming on Windows platforms
• Experience of procedural content generation or rendering techniques
• Experience of working on published game titles
• Experience programming in C#
More details are available by contacting Ben Shatford at Aardvark Swift via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||London, UK, London|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8638_BS95SPE.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|