Snr Gameplay Programmer
Games Jobs - Programming - London
|Job Title||Snr Gameplay Programmer|
|Job Description||Our client is now firmly established as one of the key studios in the UK. The last two AAA titles that they have developed have not only been both a commercial and a critical success, they have also earned them a number of awards.
They are looking to add to its family of permanent staff. As they are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Gameplay Programmer who is ready for the challenge of producing a AAA title on the next generation platforms.
The candidate will ideally have the following qualities:
• Advanced understanding in C/C++.
• An advanced understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
• Minimum 4 years game development experience.
• Worked on at least 1 published title.
• Strong, demonstrable video game design skills.
• A good understanding of computer graphics and game technology principles.
• A demonstrable willingness to develop software engineering process and game production skills.
• Experience defining, designing, implementing, and supporting production process for creative software teams.
• Must be a team player and know the importance of listening to others.
• An avid enthusiast for games on all platforms.
• To be responsible for driving gameplay features through all stages of production: design, scheduling, implementation and polish.
• To work closely with content creators and give direction and feedback on content requirements for gameplay features.
• To promote communication on, learning of, and optimally productive use of the engine and scripting component framework.
• Provide insight to anticipate technical/workflow issues and provide solutions.
• Develop solutions that address actual needs and to actively verify those solutions are approved by the lead.
• Be a positive, active, and contributing team member.
• Offer advice and suggestions for improving the development process.
• To be proactive and help with problem solving.
Other skills and comments:
• Unreal engine 3 experience an advantage.
• Good communication skills.
In return the company offer an excellent Salary and Benefits.
More details are available by contacting Danny Johnson at Aardvark Swift via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||£DOE + Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7220_DJ3470SG.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|