Senior Engine Programmer
Games Jobs - Programming - London
|Job Title||Senior Engine Programmer|
|Job Description||Our client is now firmly established as one of the key studios in the UK. The last two AAA titles that they have developed have not only been both a commercial and a critical success, they have also earned them a number of awards.
They are looking to add to their family of staff. They are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Engine Programmer who is ready for the challenge of producing a AAA title.
• Advanced understanding in C/C++.
• An advanced understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
• Worked on at least 1 published title.
• A good understanding of game technology principles.
• Experience with optimisation, multi-threading and low-level console programming.
• Experience with Unreal Engine 3.
• A demonstrable willingness to develop software engineering process and game production skills.
• Experience defining, designing, implementing, and supporting production process for creative software teams.
• Must be a team player and know the importance of listening to others.
• An avid enthusiast for games on all platforms.
• To promote communication on, learning of, and optimally productive use of the engine and scripting component framework.
• To assist in profiling and optimising engine and game features.
• Provide insight to anticipate technical/performance issues and provide solutions.
• Develop solutions that address actual needs and to actively verify those solutions are approved by the lead.
• Be a positive, active, and contributing team member.
• Offer advice and suggestions for improving the development process.
• To be proactive and help with problem solving.
More details are available by contacting Ben Shatford at Aardvark Swift via email: email@example.com
|Location||London, UK, London|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8716_BS3470SEP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|