Network Programmer - 12 Months FTC
|Job Title||Network Programmer - 12 Months FTC|
|Location||London/Cambridge, East Anglia|
|Job Description|| Network Programmer - 12 Months FTC - London/Cambridge
A world famous Blue Chip company responsible for developing some of the best and most successful games products available are looking for a Network Programmer to work on the development and maintenance of a suite of multimedia applications developed by their network team.
The Network Programmer will be on a 12 month fixed term contract in their London office and there is a high possibility of an extension.
The Network Programmer will design and implementation of new elements, or improvements to the application. This will involve gathering requirements from project stakeholders worldwide, as well as creating design documentation and implementation.
• At least 3 years demonstrable experience working with C/C++, ideally on games consoles.
• Able to review, debug and enhance already produced code
• Good analysis and problem solving skills
• Experience with source code revision control (Perforce preferred)
• Ability to work to strict deadlines without direct supervision
• Experienced with design methodologies, tools and relevant technologies (e.g. UML, SSADM, RAD, Visio)
• Experience with Agile/Scrum
• Graphical/UI programming experience
• Network programming experience is an advantage
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Ben direct on: 01709 834777 or at: email@example.com
|Salary||€Excellent + Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7564_BS07564NP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|