Live Game Director
|Job Title||Live Game Director|
|Job Description||Live Game Director
Square Enix is one of the most influential providers of digital entertainment content in the world and continues to push the boundaries of creativity and innovation.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in their London Studio for an experienced Live Games Manager / Director who will be responsible for the successful launch and operations of assigned online game(s).
This will involve shaping team output (Development, Brand/PR, Community/CRM, Business Intelligence and Business Development) to succeed against the P&L.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for setting the monetization strategy of products, running the in-game store and may also be required to lead on one or more titles.
Knowledge & Experience
• Previously held a senior managerial or senior expert role within computer games industry;
• Previous experience in Online Product or online Game Management;
• Strong project management experience;
• Understanding of marketing and e-commerce disciplines.
• Understanding and application of new monetisation models;
• Previous experience of leading and managing a team, which has delivered results for the business.
Interested in working for Square Enix? Please contact Simon Hope at: Simon@aswift.com for more information.
|Salary||£Excellent & Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8366_SH33LGD.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|