Senior Asset Artist
|Job Title||Senior Asset Artist|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||Art / Animation|
|Job Description||Our client is now firmly established as one of the key studios in the UK. The last two AAA titles that they have developed have not only been both a commercial and a critical success, they have also earned them a number of awards.
With each title that they release their reputation as an innovative and creative studio grows.
They are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Asset artist to manage and inspire a team of artists responsible for creating very high quality assets for a top tier AAA game.
• Experience creating Assets for environments using Unreal or similar technologies for commercial titles (this must be demonstrated through actual levels in the engine in the portfolio)
• Understanding of 3rd person action adventure games and associated gameplay requirements
• Interest in and understanding of architecture, lighting, texturing and other elements that are required to create aesthetically pleasing 3d levels
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage the asset departments demands.
• Ability to work and contribute effectively in a team environment
• Collaborate with the Art Director and lead Environment Artist to spearhead the creation of consistent gameplay friendly assets
• Outstanding communication skills
• Ability to work within technical constraints and generate top quality Assets.
• Clear understanding and implementation of gameplay guidelines and constraints
• Ability to effectively collaborate with other departments especially the Art director and design team.
• Expert knowledge of3DS max, Zbrush , Photoshop and the use of assets in a modular world creation tool e.g. unreal.
• Experience in managing a small department of artists and preferably experience in out source management.
Day to day duties
• Responsible of the quality and implementation of asset work in the environments.
• Hands-on Asset creation.
• Point of contact for the designers and environment artists to make sure the assets are 100% game compliant
• Facilitate the team requests on a daily basis, even when artists are busy with other work
• Game play reviews of the levels produced which includes the assets created
• To collaborate with the required designers, environment artists and concept artist
• Assist in creation of the initial asset pass in order to create a strong visual and architecturally believable game environment.
In return the company offer an excellent Salary and Benefits.
More details are available by contacting Lisa Corbett at Aardvark Swift via email: email@example.com
|Salary||£Excellent + Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7524_LC3470LA.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|