Junior Graphics Programmer
Games Jobs - Programming - London
|Job Title||Junior Graphics Programmer|
|Job Description|| EXCITING OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE
My client are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Junior Graphics Programmer to work within a small and passionate team working on their simulation title. The successful candidate must have the ability to design, develop, document, test and maintain systems and game features as well as demonstrate the key soft skills required to work within a quality driven environment.
With the passion for building beautiful worlds that empower players with the freedom to unleash creativity, they allow them to live out their dreams. Today they build and publish the worlds No.1 Train Simulator, but this is only the start of their journey. Do you want to be part of it?
- Driving systems and gameplay features through all stages of production.
- Able to implement engine and tools features within schedule and to an expected quality level.
- Provide insight to anticipate technical/workflow issues and provide solutions.
- Optimising and maintaining the existing code base
- A demonstrable willingness to develop software engineering process and game production skills
- Passion and aptitude for practical game and simulation system development.
- Excellent C++ programming skills.
- Interfacing with graphics, physics, animation, audio, and online systems
- Proficiency in maths/3D algebra
- A good degree in computer science, mathematics or equivalent.
If you're interested in this role then contact Mark Hope via firstname.lastname@example.org or 01709 834777
|Salary||Excellent Graduate Salary|
|Location||Chatham, Kent, London|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8983_MH06000JGP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|